Formerly, Condition Air, acquired by Comfort Systems, a leading U.S. mechanical systems installation and service provider. CSUSA maintained 400 maintenance contracts. EMS, HVAC systems and retrofits was our business model. Corporate Offices, Houston, TX
General Manager, Director of Southern California Operations, Branch Manager - Reorganization P& L Responsibility
* Managed operations, sales, and performance across all business categories for the southern California region
* Provided hands-on direction to ensure effective project delivery and customer satisfaction, functional branch manager, energy savings installations, and approximately 225 preventative maintenance contracts .
* Directed a staff of 28, with business, operational and full P&L responsibility
* Increased sales and market share by cultivating new commercial accounts in the region.
* Introduced cost controls that eliminated waste, cut SG&A expense, and expanded margins.
* Responsible for all aspects of commercial HVAC Contractor, including P&L, sales, technical project supervisor.