Goal-driven, customer-focused, and seasoned professional, with hands-on experience in store management, business development, and staff leadership; backed by expertise in customer service, profit and loss (P&L), and team development.
Equipped with first-rate management skills and proven adeptness in spearheading high-caliber teams to support organizational goals. Known for the ability to analyze company procedures; identify deficiencies and potential opportunities; and develop operational solutions to increase reliability and improve productivity. Articulate communicator; highly capable of establishing long-term relationships with key alliances, clients, and other professionals to identify opportunities, secure transactions, boost client base, and ensure repeat business. Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel and Word), Java, smali, and all Windows applications.
- Provide hands-on oversight to the daily store operations, while delivering first-rate client services and ensuring the safety of associates and customers
- Capitalize on industry expertise in implementing profit and loss (P&L) control to manage profitability
- Identify the staff's knowledge, development, and accountability to guide them to advance as future leaders
- Observe strict adherence of freight to company standards in processing ion, securing in-stock position
- Render strategic management to 130 associates with 3 assistant managers and 18 supervisors
- Establish and strengthen strong relationships with vendor partners and community