Detail-oriented, results-driven, and highly focused professional with 25 years of experience in healthcare administration; complemented with background in financial management. Adept at managing personnel, finances, and admissions, coupled with the ability to multitasking in fast-paced and challenging environments. Armed with outstanding communication, interpersonal, organizational, leadership, and problem-solving skills; capable of communicating with various departments and all levels of professionals. Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Lead and directed overall operations of a 120 LTC facility in accordance with resident needs, State & Federal regulations and policies
- Supervise Clinical, Marketing, Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement, Risk Management, Human Resources, Administrative, and the financial management functions of the facility
- Achieved 34% increase in part B revenue and 8% decrease in bad debt from prior year
- Received the Company Customer Service Award in 2015 and 2016 as well as Collection Award in 2016
- Attained $700K reduction in expenses and $71K savings in bad debt; while tripling the Medicare census
- Develop and implement strategy change from a LTC facility to a Post-Acute Care/LTC model
- DSO consistently managed to rank facility in the top three in the company
- Medicare Average Rate consistently at the top within company rankings
- CMS Overall star rating improved from 1 star to 3 stars, and Quality Measures improved to 5 stars.