• Did upgrade to airport baggage handling systems using multiple Siemens Step 7 PLCs with ladder logic, statement list, and profibus. Debugged software on a simulator.
• Supported maintenance electricians and programmed interfaces to plant supervisory network using Allen Bradley RSLogix with Panelview and Factorytalk HMI.
• Did regression testing of hardware and software controlling diesel locomotive engines up to 4500 horsepower.
• Wrote technical and purchase specifications.
• Designed test panel that reduced test time by 22%, had fabricated, and debugged. Did some programming with MATLAB and Simulink
• Hardware (AutoCAD) and software design, control system for T. I. Simon Power Plant at Michigan State University, including controls building, substation equipment, and control system using Allen Bradley GuardLogix PLC with safety I/O, Ethernet interfaces to auxiliary equipment and FactoryTalk based HMI