Successfully designed, and managed enterprise Storage Infrastructure that addresses business needs. Introduce technical vision that bridges the gaps between business problems and technology Solutions.
* Partnered with CIO and Firm's leadership in providing customer and clients focused technology services.
* Architected, implemented, and supported Global Storage Architecture for SAN and NAS. Ensure there is a cost benefit of savings with newer technology primarily enterprise-class systems built for consolidation, automation, and performance.
* Implemented and maintained compliance with security, disaster recovery, and risk management policies and processes which includes server patching and hardening, data backup, personal data protection, DR etc.
* Managed regular interactions with Helpdesk, regarding escalations, advance support, and resolution of problems.
* Interacted with the Firm's subject matter experts, and third-party technical support as required.
* Engaged with leadership in interviewing, hiring, on-going training, and mentoring where necessary.
* Participated as an SME providing technical expertise to cross-functional teams to ensure projects were ahead of schedule and on track from a technical perspective.
* Designed and documented new and existing storage infrastructure for transition to new technology.
* Contributed and developed best practices, strategies, and methodologies.
* Determined new project time and cost estimates.
* Implemented new storage infrastructure, following all internal processes for hardware procurement, installation, configuration, testing, and operational turnover.
* Acted as an escalation point, diagnosed problems with existing storage infrastructure, including storage, switch configuration and storage management device configuration.
* Performed necessary storage infrastructure maintenance in accordance with change management policies. Participated in Root Cause Analysis reviews.
* Provided mentoring to team members and technical leaders.
* Assisted in developing and deploying Storage monitoring and performance measuring tools as required.