Globally competent, performance-driven, and highly accomplished professional, offering wide-ranging experience in strategic planning, leadership, strategy, marketing and development, as well as operations management.
Armed with proven record of success in working within international markets, including Africa, Europe, and the United States.
Effective at driving company profitability by leading high-caliber teams of professionals, as well as developing initiatives in alignment with company goals. Multilingual in English, Portuguese, Spanish, and some French.
- Directly report to the vice president of EMEA, fulfill technical-, marketing-, and commercial-related responsibilities
related to compressed air, vacuum, and oil-free distribution in Ireland, Southern Europe, and the United Kingdom.
- Spearhead change management project by the Senior Executives in Michigan, by supporting the remaining and
existent distribution network in Marketing and Technical and expanding the network within Europe.
- Assumed responsibility in reporting to the company’s chief executive officer (CEO). Managing Director, and
president of the board of Directors of the company (Main competitor in Power of CAT and known as BOSCH).
- Expertly oversaw overall operations of the company, which included profit and loss (P&L), key performance
indicators (KPIs), procurement, marketing, sales, business development, human resources, accounting, and BSC.
- Functioned as interim financial director, accountable for the monthly reporting of the Balance Sheet, Income
Statement, Cash flow and control of AP and AR from in all 2015 and part of 2016.
- Held accountability in developing business units and profit centres to diversify the activity of the company that was
focused in one single customer and activity; supervising more than 20 department managers and over 140
workers; and in establishing relationships with stakeholders, shareholders, auditors, and banks.
- Maintained and negotiated long-term commitments with leasing companies for a fleet of over 100 vehicles.
- Exemplified analytical skills in resolving internal issues and long-term contracts, as well as heritages from previous
Executives and strikes organized by syndicates
- Applied strategic approach in negotiating overdrafts with banks, thus reducing the total from $1.5M to $0.6M;
- Earned positive operational profits in 2014 that was previously losing $1M and $1.5M year-over-year in 2012 and
2013, by increasing the turnover of the retail and engineering businesses in more than 400%;
- Significantly increased productivity and introduced a methodology of evaluation to minimize total number of
- Resourcefully decreased the debt of the principal debtor from $3M to less than $500K;
- Earned selection as market leader for Power Generation with SDMO, FG WILSON, and HIMOINSA and became the
first company in the Group to sell Heavy Equipment with SANY, Wacker Neuson, Silla, SDLG and Zoomillion.
- Set strategic direction in empowering and transforming global industrial corporation listed on Johannesburg and
London stock exchanges and the biggest dealer of Caterpillar.
- Took charge of electrical power, marine, petroleum, and industrial businesses Barloworld in Mozambique, which
included prime sales, parts, having as target markets Mining, Construction, Industrial and Manufacturing.
- Strategized initiatives and reported to senior management, executive board, and CATERPILLAR in each B. Lines.
- Served as project manager in various Diesel Power Generation projects from contract closure to commissioning.
- Fostered and maintained relationships with Allight Sykes and Caterpillar and all other business Stakeholders.
- Boosted turnover by 30% (operating profit in 20%) in first year of employment and 52% in the second;
- Succeeded in bringing 130% turnover growth to the business within two years;
- Drove efforts in introducing rental business, opening an office in North to support the petroleum sector.