*Posted Date:* Jan 19, 2021
* We have an opening for several full-time & part-time *FOOD SERVICE WORKER *positions.
* *Location*: Babson College - 231 Forest St., Babson Park, MA 02457. /Note: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule:* F/T & P/T schedules available; Evening Shifts. details upon interview.
* *Requirement*: Previous food service experience preferred.
* /*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available/
*We Make Applying Easy! *Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text *JOB* to *75000 *and search *requisition ID number** 447413. *Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique with a *Prerecorded Video Interview! *Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly established ourselves as the leading college and university foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come, especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and communication flourish.
* Summary:* Prepares, presents and serves food as needed.
* Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
1. Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables. Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
2. Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards.
3. Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety and rotation procedures.
4. Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
5. Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
6. Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
7. Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
8. Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to supervisor.
9. Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
10. Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
*Associates at Chartwells Higher Education are offered many fantastic benefits.*
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
* Life Insurance/AD
* Disability Insurance
* Retirement Plan
* Associate Shopping Program
* Health and Wellness Programs
* Discount Marketplace
* Identity Theft Protection
* Pet Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
* Commuter Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 447413