Position Title: Frame Machine Operator
Reports To: Connie Welford
Location: Waynesboro, MS
Operator is responsible for loading and unloading of steel onto machines and monitoring the overall production process.
• Obtain and load steel onto decoiler
• Remove bands and load steel onto frame machine
• Monitor machine during production
• Perform quality checks throughout production process
• Training of new personnel/backup operators
• Follow all safety rules and maintain housekeeping of the area
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Good Communication Skills
• Ability to follow verbal and written work instructions
• Computer skills in SAP, Excel
• Ability to work with limited Supervision
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Newell Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide all employees and applicants for employment with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, military status, any covered veteran status, disability status, genetic information, caregiving responsibilities or any other basis prohibited by law.