Nestled in the Woodley Park neighborhood of Washington, DC, the Omni Shoreham Hotel is a true urban oasis within the Capitol City. Associates pride themselves as being a part of a historic landmark serving as host to numerous presidents, dignitaries, political events and inaugural balls.
Associates can enjoy and be rewarded by several career development opportunities and the environment to grow one's career into various areas of the hotel including leadership roles. The Omni Shoreham Hotel associates consistently rank their place of employment as one of the Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal and scored the hotel with the highest ever results on the Associate Engagement Survey in 2012.
Associates at the Omni Shoreham Hotel are proud of being a true part of an extended family and many have spent their entire careers within the hotel, some with over 4 decades of service! We celebrate these milestones and as well as many other successes on a monthly basis during our all associate rallies, "Hibiscus Huddles, "in honor of our company logo.
The candidate will attend to guests in Morsel's Café/Gift Shop. The candidate will up sell beverages, pastries and other selections, accurately process transactions, and provide excellent service to all guests. This position is part time.
• Serving guests in Morsel's coffee shop.
• Answering guest questions about menu items.
• Brewing gourmet coffee and other specialty beverages.
• Up-selling and suggestive selling of items.
• Accurately processing transactions and maintaining a balanced bank.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must have a flexible availability, including weekends and holidays.
• Must have at least one year of customer service experience.
• Previous Barista experience preferred.
• Must be able to bend, push, pull and stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to lift at least 30lbs.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .