**Shift** : 4-day work week. 10-hour shifts. 2 consecutive days off.
This role is in-person and does require full availability Sunday through Saturday.
**Starting Pay:** $18.20 an hour
**Job Summary** :
The Market Delivery Inventory Specialist processes returns and dispositions product, contacts vendors for credit, communicates inventory audits to the third-party warehouse team and utilizes Lowe’s warehouse management system (WMS) for maintaining product inventory. To be successful, this associate must be organized and detail oriented.
**Essential Functions** :
• Works with internal and external customers
• Maintains positive vendor, liquidation, BDC and outlet relationships
• Completes Return to Manufacturer (RTM) program which includes all paperwork, vendor contact, and credit
• Processes and dispositions damaged, discontinued, defective, special order, cancelled product
• Generates and monitors reports including RTM worklist and damaged on hand list
• Maintains continuous dialogue with the 3PL partner to address and resolve claims (customer and cargo), updates Lowe’s claims portal
• Processes vendor credit for items returned by customers as damaged or defective and requests vendor return authorizations
• Peforms daily inventory reconciliation with Lowe’s and 3PL
• Performs WMS inventory reporting and validation
• Performs inventory cycle counts, audits, adjustments and reconciliation
**Minimum Requirements** :
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of directly related experience
• 1 year of experience with inventory and returns processes
• 6 months of experience communicating with vendors
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.