We Are Hiring
Are you a passionate Certified Medical Assistant who would like to work for a missionally driven organization? At St. John Health , we treat the whole patient, body, mind, and spirit allowing for exceptional care.
When you join our team, you join a true work family. You will feel supported, encouraged, and benefit from a work-life balance and career growth opportunities.
Hours: 8 am to 5 pm Monday- Friday
(Off Holidays and Weekends)
What You Will Do:
As an Associate with St John Health System, you will have the opportunity to assistwith the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician.
- Assists with treatments ordered by physician as supervised by physician or registered nurse. Performs select clinical duties.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing.
- Performs basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
**Please include MA Certification on the application and resume to ensure timely process of application**
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Providercredentialed from theAmerican Heart Association (AHA)obtained within1 Month (30 days)of hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- CMA, RMA or NCMA certification
- High school diploma or GED required
- 6 months + experience in health-related field
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. John Health System is an EEO/AA employer:
M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)