Tucson, Arizona, United States
Apr 12, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: Consulting Position, 12+ Months
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Position Duties & Responsibilities
* Equipment troubleshooting and repairing.
* Performs preventive and predictive maintenance plans to complete tasks according to schedule.
* Executes PM plan according to the SAP information.
* Completes related corrective maintenance jobs during shift time. Works out maintenance records and reports related issues.
* Complies with HSE policy and ensures that maintenance jobs are finished under safe conditions. Carries out patrols and reports any abnormal findings.
* Prepares maintenance activity reports and submits them to supervisor after finishing each activity.
* Uses and maintains all tools in a proper condition.
Required Experience and Skills:
* Experience: 4-6 Years
* No third party resumes will be accepted
* Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
* All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
* CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
* Candidates must currently reside in USA
* CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
* CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume email@example.com
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
* Job Function: Machine & Equipment Operations
* Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
* Work Remote: No
* Travel: No