Tucson National Resort
Inspired by the sweeping views of the Santa Catalinas and the rich history of golf, this artful blend of natural beauty and recreation is elevated to a new level of discovery. The Omni Tucson National Resort has it all - from its picturesque setting in the foothills of Tucson's Santa Catalina Mountains to the lush fairways of its 36-hole championship and desert-style golf courses.
The Omni Tucson National Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Tucson National Resort may be your perfect match.
Coordinate the work assignments for housekeeping staff including but not limited to room attendants, housemen, seamstress and turndown attendants, each day and answering guest and associate calls and dispatching work tickets appropriately. Responsible for the day to day office operations for the housekeeping department.
- Open and close Housekeeping Department daily.
- Maintain Lost and Found records.
- Dispatch all calls to appropriate discipline.
- Communicate effectively with all departments, including engineering.
- Update Synergy request.
- Respond to all phone calls/ requests from guests and other departments.
- Monitor computer system.
- Maintain clear and efficient communication with departments.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in department.
- Order housekeeping supplies.
- Assign room lists to guest room attendants.
- Must be proficient with speaking, reading and writing in the English language.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is preferred.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess excellent phone skills.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Must be able to work AM shifts starting as early as 6:00am and work a varying work schedule.
- Must possess good computer skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and have excellent organizational skills
- Previous Housekeeping Experience required.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .