Tucson National Resort
Inspired by the sweeping views of the Santa Catalinas and the rich history of golf, this artful blend of natural beauty and recreation is elevated to a new level of discovery. The Omni Tucson National Resort has it all - from its picturesque setting in the foothills of Tucson's Santa Catalina Mountains to the lush fairways of its 36-hole championship and desert-style golf courses.
The Omni Tucson National Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Tucson National Resort may be your perfect match.
Responsible for ensuring the golf course is well maintained and reflects an image of outstanding quality. The successful candidate must have working knowledge of all entry level golf course maintenance job tasks as well as the ability to operate most of the other maintenance equipment properly. Previous experience is required.
- Demonstrate preparation for day's work by arriving in uniform and with a positive attitude.
- Understand daily job assignment chart and how your assignment relates to that day's play.
- Recognize the various equipment applications so as to make the proper selection for that job assignment
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of the game of golf, its rules, and expected playing conditions.
- Demonstrate the capability to function as a member of a team to accomplish established goals.
- Carry out all golf course maintenance tasks with a sense of pride and ownership so as to adhere to established quality guidelines for daily course conditioning.
- Inspect all tools and equipment prior to, during and after use. Operate all equipment safely and with care and consideration of its value. Report any damage and or lack of performance to a supervisor. Also demonstrate an understanding of the work order system for equipment repair and maintenance.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations as outlined in the Omni Hotels employee handbook.
- Previous experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work outdoors in various weather extremes
- Must be able to operate and work around hazardous equipment including but not limited to hand tools, trimming tools, mowing equipment, transportation vehicles.
- Must be able to work weekdays and weekends as necessary
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .