Tucson National Resort
Inspired by the sweeping views of the Santa Catalinas and the rich history of golf, this artful blend of natural beauty and recreation is elevated to a new level of discovery. The Omni Tucson National Resort has it all - from its picturesque setting in the foothills of Tucson's Santa Catalina Mountains to the lush fairways of its 36-hole championship and desert-style golf courses.
The Omni Tucson National Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Tucson National Resort may be your perfect match.
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional Food Runner / DRA services.
- Properly prepare dining room for service.
- Set up any and all DRA stations throughout the restaurant.
- Get ice supply for wait station and bar.
- Dust all tables to include table legs.
- Keep floors clean and debris free throughout the shift.
- Set tables with clean, pressed linen, china, silver, glassware and pickles throughout the shift in a timely manner.
- Assist servers during meal period. Including but not limited to refilling water and iced tea, delivering bread and butter, pre-bussing, crumbing, running food, etc.
- Remove any extra settings as guests are seated.
- Pour water. Keep water glasses filled throughout the diner's experience.
- Bread service - One loaf of bread and one pat of butter for four or less guests. Two loaves of bread and two pats of butter for five or more guests.
- Assist dish stewards as needed to rotate glassware, plates, and silverware.
- Polish glassware and silverware.
- Perform proper closing duties.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift in an indoor/outdoor environments
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com