Tucson National Resort
Inspired by the sweeping views of the Santa Catalinas and the rich history of golf, this artful blend of natural beauty and recreation is elevated to a new level of discovery. The Omni Tucson National Resort has it all - from its picturesque setting in the foothills of Tucson's Santa Catalina Mountains to the lush fairways of its 36-hole championship and desert-style golf courses.
The Omni Tucson National Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Tucson National Resort may be your perfect match.
To assist servers in any way possible to ensure proper, prompt, and courteous service to all guests.
- Knowledge of fine dining/ upscale service/ serving specifics
- Must have knowledge of all food menus offerings.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Station set-up.
- Stock needed supplies in side stations.
- Get ice supply for side stations.
- Dust all tables to include table legs.
- Pick-up linen from laundry
- Check off and pick-up storeroom supplies
- Set tables with clean, pressed linen, china, silver, and glassware
- Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to specifications
- Assist servers during meal period
- Remove any extra settings
- Coffee maker/urn, cappuccino machine, beverage machines, trays, dishware, silverware, glassware
- Reach-in cooler is clean and organized
- Interior of hotel, in the restaurant, and kitchen. Exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Exterior of Hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
- Exposure to Food and Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to food items and beverages.
- Previous experience preferred
- Have great customer service
- Be able to communicate with guests and other employees
- Must currently hold or be able to obtain ServSafe Food Handler card
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .