Tucson National Resort
Inspired by the sweeping views of the Santa Catalinas and the rich history of golf, this artful blend of natural beauty and recreation is elevated to a new level of discovery. The Omni Tucson National Resort has it all - from its picturesque setting in the foothills of Tucson's Santa Catalina Mountains to the lush fairways of its 36-hole championship and desert-style golf courses.
The Omni Tucson National Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Tucson National Resort may be your perfect match.
To ensure the function room is set according to guest expectation and Omni standards. This position will set up, breakdown, and clean all space associated with banquets and conventions.
•Set up, stock, and maintain meeting rooms
•Refresh meeting rooms during meals and coffee breaks
•Complete final breakdown of meeting room
•Clean and return equipment to proper location
•Must be able to follow instructions on the Banquet Event Order
•Assist other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 75lbs without assistance.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250lbs on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to communicate in English in a satisfactorily level.
- Two years banquet experience strongly preferred.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .