SALES QA ANALYST
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Apr 12, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a client in Jacksonville, FL for a Sales QA Analyst!
Title: Sales QA Analyst
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Pay Rate: 20.00/hour
Reports To: Director of Sales Training
The main focus of this position is to Review and evaluate call recording daily to ensure sales call plan and procedures are being followed. Trend QA sales results for review with management and training partners
• Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Evaluate call recordings to ensure sales call plan and compliance
• Direct interaction with training staff to convey improvement opportunities
• Maintain call monitoring database metrics for sales consultants
• Alert appropriate supervisor/leadership to unusual or problematic calls
• Provides reporting daily, monthly and quarterly and project data including performance
management, ranking, trending and report inventory
• Reporting duties include quarterly presentations to leadership on QA results
• Conduct scoring audit for sales calls monitored and weekly calibration sessions
Education and Experience Requirements
• HS Diploma
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2 – 4 years of quality analysis preferred
• 3 - 4 years mortgage industry experience preferred
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
• Proven success in a fast-paced environment
• Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate careful decision-making skills
• Will need to work independently with minimal supervision
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
• Must possess the ability to work efficiently and accurately
• Must be detail oriented and demonstrate careful decision-making skills
• Able to work in a team environment and as an individual contributor
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
* Job Function: Customer Support
* Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
* Work Remote: No
* Travel: No