Would you like to be part of the team at a fast growing manufacturing company in Taylor?
The Advance Group has partnered with a prototype company in Taylor that works with aluminum, stainless and titanium seeking experienced MIG Welders.
Requirements of MIG Welders:
- Should have at least 1 year of MIG welding experience
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to use other hand tools
- Must be able to pass a Pre-employment Background check and Drug Screen
Hours for MIG Welders:
- Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm
Compensation for MIG Welders:
MIG Welding Candidates Apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for MIG Welders Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives