We Are Hiring
Project Manager - Communications and Production
St Louis, MO
Do you like coordinating largeprojects, working with graphic designers,andyourcommunication, writing, and editing skills are top-notch?Come join our Clinical team!
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care - including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to manages assigned project(s) to completion.
- Creates content in partnership with subject matter experts and graphic designers.
- Edit and ensure compliance with internal communication standards.
- Develops project goals, objectives and schedule to align with defined business strategy.
- Defines and ensures resources are assigned to meet project goals.
- Develops, tracks and documents all aspects of the project.
- Defines project budget and monitors and adjusts plan as resource requirements change.
- Communicates and documents project quality and progress metrics.
- Addresses and resolves project issues to ensure project remains on track.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascensionis an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascensionparticipates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)