We Are Hiring
Clinical Programs Manager
4600 Headquarters - St Louis, MO
Do you have experience leading clinical initiatives? You will not want to miss this opportunity!
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care - including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As a Clinical Programs Manager with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to manage and lead clinicalprogram(s) to meet business objectives.
- Develops program goals and infrastructure to align with defined business strategy.
- Manages program through creating program plans, management tools and reporting capabilities.
- Leads cross-functional teams and ensures resources are assigned to meet program goals.
- Recommends program budget and monitors and adjusts plan as resource requirements change.
- Communicates and documents program quality outcomes and progress metrics.
- Addresses and resolves project issues to ensure goals remain on track.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Program/project management experience is strongly preferred.
- Clinical programs experience is strongly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascensionis an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascensionparticipates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)