Manager Inside Sales
Spokane WA Lumber - 10310 E Montgomery Ave (99206), 10310 E Montgomery Ave, Spokane, Washington, United States of AmericaReq #17426
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Directs the operation of all aspects of inside (contractor) sales. Responsible for determining staffing needs to maximize sales and profit objectives as well as all other managerial duties. Ensures that inside sales processes, practices and personnel provide required level of customer support. Works closes with Sales Manager to ensure inside and outside sales personnel work as a team.
* Provides customer support to walk-in retail or contractor customers and responds to telephone and e-mail inquiries from customers. Typically provides support to customers with larger or more complex requirements. Utilizes specialized knowledge and experience to assist customers with issues such as product selection, pricing, availability, refunds/exchanges. Determines customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and services. May recommend alternative products based on cost, availability or specifications. Generates sales quotations requiring a working knowledge of company products, procedures and practices.
* Actively engages in selling company products and services. Provides material take offs, estimates and pricing of large packages (e. g., decks, garages, millwork, kitchen, bath, doors, etc.). Enters orders into computer system.
* May provide support to Outside Sales Representatives and may accompany OSR to customer sites or meetings with customers.
* Schedules the production and delivery of orders with store operations.
* Uses customer calls as opportunities to provide information about features and benefits of company products and services and engages in researching, identifying and soliciting new customers and expanding business with current customers.
* Troubleshoots order processing issues to ensure customer satisfaction and optimize sales opportunities. Identifies trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
* May participate in coordinating and conducting customer workshops.
* Provides assistance and training to less experienced Inside Sales Representatives. May have responsibility for on-going supervision of the Inside Sales Department.
Bachelor’s degree in Retail Management or related field and four (4) years retail sales experience and/or management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214) 765-3990 or email: ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com . Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish
+ Job FamilySLSMKT
+ Pay TypeSalary
+ Spokane WA Lumber - 10310 E Montgomery Ave (99206), 10310 E Montgomery Ave, Spokane, Washington, United States of America