**Type of Requisition:** Regular
**Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:** None
**Public Trust/Other Required:** Other
**Job Family:** Cyber Security
•Designs and develops new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer's enterprise-wide systems and networks with a focus on endpoint cyber security tools.
•Integrates new architectural features into existing infrastructures, designs architectural artifacts, provides architectural analysis of tool/solution features and relates existing system to future needs and trends, embeds advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, provides engineering recommendations, and resolves integration and testing issues.
•May interface with external entities including law enforcement, intelligence and other government organizations and agencies.
•Collaborate with stakeholders on current and new projects to address operational scalability, redundancy, efficiency, and time to market.
•Propose next generation solutions for in-use products and technologies
• Performs as a consultant to local customer IT Admins
· Excellent soft skills, including all aspects of communications, win-win negotiations, and conflict resolution.
· Bachelors plus 7 years or more or relative experience in progressive Information Technology (IT) experience, including at least 3yrs experience working across the Windows enterprise platforms from concept to implementation, such as Windows Servers, Windows 10 desktops, AD, etc.
· Microsoft Active Directory
· Group Policy
· Enterprise Software Deployment Projects (COTS products)
· Endpoint Security Software Experience
· System Documentation (SOP documents, System Diagrams, Work Instructions, SSP documentation, etc.)
· Desired Software Experience
· Trend Micro Apex One
· VMware Workspace One UEM
· Tenable (administration) Security Center, Nessus, Nessus Manager
· Quest KACE SMA
· Splunk / SQL Query Development
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.