Clinical Pharmacist Specialist
Clinical Pharmacist Specialist AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Sebring
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time You Will Be Responsible For:
- Actively performs all pharmacy functions and maintains
- Maintains operational proficiency to provide coverage
- Oversees appropriate utilization of medication automation, technology, and computer systems, Accurately interprets electronic records, Maintains expertise in Cerner processes, Manages proper and complete patient profile record
- Accurately oversees the management of medication inventories and the preparation and dispensing of patient‐specific medication doses, Manages medication dispensing activities, Ensures accuracy of all medication products prepared for dispensing, Oversees oral and injectable product compounding, Prevents improper drug, dose, dosage form selection, expiration dating, and barcode scanning issues when checking products
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmacy, or other advanced pharmacy degree
- PGY1 & PGY 2 Pharmacy Residency in specialty area consistent with practice needs of institution OR PGY1 Residency plus specialty practice experience (3+ years) consistent with practice needs of institution, with portfolio documenting sustained contribution to practice required OR Clinical pharmacy experience in specialty practice (5+ years) in a contemporary hospital setting, with portfolio documenting sustained contribution to practice required
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties certification
- Applicable State Pharmacy License
Responsible for developing and providing clinical pharmacy services directly to patients.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.