**Job Summary and Mission**
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition but also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
This position contributes to Starbucks' success by delivering and supporting Supply Chain Technology Initiatives and is primarily responsible for building, enhancing, and supporting enterprise-scale products spanning Starbucks' Supply Chain Business Functions, including Source, Make, and Deliver.
A pragmatic software engineer with deep technical expertise, domain knowledge, and platform knowledge is required for this role. Typical activities include research, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, training, and documentation - adhering to and evolving standards and procedures throughout the entire life cycle of complex projects. As well as delivering new technology and enhancing/supporting existing applications, this role will also contribute relevant technical, functional, and process expertise, negotiate and drive alignment, and coach and mentor colleagues. Models and acts according to Starbucks' guiding principles.
**Summary of Key Responsibilities**
· Leverage established design patterns and standards to develop solutions at scale for business problems
· Participate in activities related to requirements gathering and functional specification.
· Participate in Solution Design, Development, and Core Platform Enhancements
· Ensure software development standards are met by participating in engineering reviews with the team
· Partner with teams to establish best practices to shape engineering culture.
· Collaborate with team members to recommend new software development technologies and development processes.
· Conduct root cause analysis on production issues, resolve them, and mitigate their effects.
· Contribute to the development of teams' knowledge bases for existing and ongoing work.
· Contribute to large-scale projects and programs in both waterfall and Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes and methodologies.
**Summary of Experience**
· 3+ Years of hands-on Oracle EBS Development and Technical Experience developing RICEW components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, and Workflows).
· Working knowledge of Processes such as Procure to Pay, Distribution, Order to Cash, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Master Data.
· Proven expertise in programming languages such as Java and Python, as well as a mastery of object-oriented design and programming.
· Strong experience with SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Applications Framework (OAF), Oracle Forms (10g), Oracle Reports, UNIX shell scripting, Workflow & XML Publisher.
· Hands-on experience with Oracle EBS modules such as Warehouse Management (WMS), Inventory (INV), Order Management (OM), Shipping (WSH), Purchasing (PO), Account Payables (AP), Payments (IBY), Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM) , General Ledger (GL), Cash Management (CM), and Sub Ledger Accounting (SLA).
· Development, troubleshooting, and debugging experience with REST APIs.
· Expertise in developing data pipelines using Spark, ADF, and other tools.
· Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
· Working knowledge of distributed data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, etc.)
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or other technical field preferred or equivalent experience.
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
· Working Knowledge of one or more ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile packaged solutions (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, Workday, Ariba, etc.) .
· Hands on experience with iPaaS applications like Oracle SOA Suite, Dell Boomi, Mule Soft, or Apache NiFi is a plus.
· Hands-on Experience developing Microservices.
· Hands-on experience with CI/CD and DevOps Particles.
From free coffee to competitive pay, Starbucks is proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to our eligible part-time and full-time partners. Benefits include 100% tuition coverage through our Starbucks College Achievement Plan, health coverage with a variety of plans to choose from, and stock & savings programs like our equity reward program, Bean Stock. What’s more, Starbucks offers flexible scheduling and opportunities for paid time off. Visit starbucksbenefits.com for details.
If you live in the greater Seattle area, we offer a flexible workplace that allows for hybrid work. Partners can work remotely up to 2 days per week and leverage the office 3 days per week, on average.
Join us and inspire with every cup. Apply today!
_All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran._
_We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply._
_Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org._