Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Brand Strategist to work on the Global Consumer Marketing team. A doer with proven experience who can unlock the human and cultural story behind every data point, challenge assumptions, inspire creatives and develop impactful marketing strategies in service of real human needs. To be successful at Facebook, you need to embrace the hacker ethos: an ability to move fast, iterate and always be adding value.The successful candidate will be: tenacious, open, imaginative, precise, analytically inclined, and curious. With a proven ability to: Use data to identify insights and build compelling stories, ask and answer different and difficult questions, inspire and support Creative teams with data, evaluate work, learn and adapt quickly.
1. Become an expert of Facebook's products and Community
2. Champion the human, making sure we are focused on the needs of real people, in the real world
3. Commission and analyze research (qualitative, quantitative, ethnographic), collaborating with internal research teams as well as working with external specialists
4. Analyze Cultural, Technological and Market trends to inform strategic and creative development
5. Capture and bring to life powerful human insights
6. Develop sharply focused creative briefs and deliver inspiring creative
7. Collaborate and support creative teams before and after the briefing
8. Clear and compelling presentation of strategies and ideas to stakeholders grounded in data
9. Campaign evaluation and optimization
10. 8+ years experience as a brand planner or strategist at a creative agency, research company or relevant brand based team
11. Experience collaborating with dynamic and matrixed organizations
12. Analytical/Data driven experience
13. Experience working in branding or design firms
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.