La Mansion del Rio
The Omni La Mansion del Rio is ideally nestled along the historic Riverwalk among the banks of the Paseo del Rio in downtown San Antonio. It is within easy walking distance of the famous Alamo, El Mercado, La Villita District, Spanish governor's Palace, San Antonio Convention Center and other well-known landmarks.
Omni La Mansion del Rio's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni La Mansion del Rio may be your perfect match.
The Loss Prevention Officer ensures the safety and tranquil stay of hotel guests and employees, to enforce the policies and procedures of the hotel and to record in writing any assigned task. Prepare incident and accident reports accurately and in the format specified by the Loss Prevention Manager.
- Performs Safety/Loss Prevention patrols of the hotel as follows:
- All restaurants
- All Public areas
- Banquet and conference level
- All guest floors
- Executive Offices
- Service areas (heart of the House areas)
- Parking garages
- Hotel exteriors
- Visits all locations requiring special attention as frequently as required
- Responds immediately to emergency incidents and security requests; controls the situation until proper authorities arrive
- Ensures maximum guest, associates and hotel safety and security at all times
- Is courteous, tactful, and helpful, but firm in enforcing hotel policies and procedures
- Reports in writing on pertinent activities during each shift before leaving the hotel, with oral reports and emergency notifications delivered as directed by the established procedures
- Performs duties as assigned by supervisor, and responds to directions from any Executive Committee member or Manager
- Inspects Associates leaving and entering the hotel at the beginning and end of shift, or at any time when an associate leaves the hotel. Collects all package passes and inspects parcels taken from the hotel
- Monitors Closed Circuit Television and alarm systems and monitors the Security of the receiving area
- Confiscates all unauthorized items etc., and notifies the Director of Loss Prevention, Director of Engineering, Human Resources Director and the appropriate department head
- Controls entry into the "Heart of the House" and escorts deliveries to guest rooms.
- Controls hotel key system
- Administers the shipping and receiving of packages and parcels for the hotel and guests.
- Administers the hotel Lost and Found program
- Controls, distributes and maintains hand-held radios
- Performs all necessary administrative requirements of the Loss Prevention Department This includes writing reports, maintaining files, processing work orders, ordering supplies, schedules, and posting bulletin board information
- Safeguards hotel from intruders/trespassers and others not conducting legitimate business within the premises
- Previous security experience preferred
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours per shift
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have superior customer service skills
- Must be able to use Microsoft office, email, and be computer proficient
- Able to work overnight nights, PM shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Must become TABC, CPR and basic first-aid certified
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening, weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .