Mokara Hotel and Spa
The Mokara Hotel & Spa, a relaxing retreat on San Antonio's world-famous Riverwalk is just steps from all the action yet worlds away. Mokara has a long-standing history of excellence. As the only four-star hotel in San Antonio, Mokara is the first choice for sophisticated travelers. Be a part of an attentive staff by making our guest stays a memorable one.
The Mokara Hotel & Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Mokara Hotel & Spa may be your perfect match.
To provide quality, professional services to guests and use professional skills to meet individual needs of each guest serviced. Prescribe the appropriate regime of hair products and services for each guest. Educate guest regarding home maintenance and the benefits of additional services.
- Follow Forbes Standards when delivering customer service
- Provide the very highest quality in terms of service and professional concept
- Ensure all equipment, products and linens are fully stocked on a day to day basis at your work station
- Maintain acceptable level of cleanliness of equipment and work stations as required by state law and licensing
- Responsible for setting up your service area according to procedures, and disposing of laundry on a timely basis
- Relay with confidence product and service benefits to clients
- Recommend retail products for guests to continue their hair care at home
- Develop repeat loyal customer base
- Active Texas Cosmetology or Operator license
- 1 year minimum experience in hair services
- Proficient skills in cutting, coloring, blow dry styling and special occasion hair styling
- Excellent client care, guest service and attention to detail
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .