Mokara Hotel and Spa
The Mokara Hotel & Spa, a relaxing retreat on San Antonio's world-famous Riverwalk is just steps from all the action yet worlds away. Mokara has a long-standing history of excellence. As the only four-star hotel in San Antonio, Mokara is the first choice for sophisticated travelers. Be a part of an attentive staff by making our guest stays a memorable one.
The Mokara Hotel & Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Mokara Hotel & Spa may be your perfect match.
The Spa Attendant is responsible for maintaining cleanliness throughout the Spa and Fitness Center while providing superior guest service in an environment of relaxation and comfort.
- Follow Forbes Standards when delivering customer service
- Prepares treatment rooms and spaces for guest arrival, including cleaning, sanitation, stocking/restocking supplies, and replacing linen
- Greets guests & members, providing information and directions as necessary
- Instructs guests where they may change and/or dress for treatments and amenities
- Maintain locker room in sanitary and safe condition to include shower areas, vanities and amenities
- Maintain all guest lounge and deck areas in neat and sanitary condition
- Assist with the maintenance and cleanliness of the Rooftop Café Outlet as necessary to ensure neat and clean conditions
- Ensure that guests are properly checked in and out of lockers as necessary
- Participates in periodic product inventory as directed
- Conducts tours of the spa and related facilitie
- Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into computer systems
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up all responsibilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull 30 lbs
- Must be able to communicate effectively in a professional business environment
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .