Mokara Hotel and Spa
The Mokara Hotel & Spa, a relaxing retreat on San Antonio's world-famous Riverwalk is just steps from all the action yet worlds away. Mokara has a long-standing history of excellence. As the only four-star hotel in San Antonio, Mokara is the first choice for sophisticated travelers. Be a part of an attentive staff by making our guest stays a memorable one.
The Mokara Hotel & Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Mokara Hotel & Spa may be your perfect match.
The Esthetician is responsible for guest satisfaction in the spa by performing services to the best of their ability and maintaining Omni standards throughout all procedures.
- Follow Forbes Standards when delivering customer service
- Perform all facial services on guests with professionalism, care and attentiveness to each guest's needs
- Maintain proper body mechanics and remain attentive to your physical state
- Consult and recommend products while performing body treatments by thoroughly filling out prescription cards and promoting and selling featured products
- Demonstrate complete and thorough procedures for setting up and breaking down your assigned treatment room. Assist in the overall cleanliness and organization of the Spa
- Perform opening, mid day, and closing spa duties assigned by spa management
- Utilize exceptional hospitality by picking up guests on time for services and delivering the full time of service to a guest
- Thorough knowledge of facial treatment products
- Assist in other areas and demonstrate teamwork
- 1 year of minimum experience in skincare, makeup application and waxing
- Current State of Texas Cosmetology or Esthetic License
- Must be able to communicate effectively in a professional business environment
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Must be able to move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .