La Mansion del Rio
The Omni La Mansion del Rio is ideally nestled along the historic Riverwalk among the banks of the Paseo del Rio in downtown San Antonio. It is within easy walking distance of the famous Alamo, El Mercado, La Villita District, Spanish governor's Palace, San Antonio Convention Center and other well-known landmarks.
Omni La Mansion del Rio's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni La Mansion del Rio may be your perfect match.
The Director of Housekeeping's main responsibilities include: to manage, direct, and coordinate all functions of the Housekeeping and Laundry departments; to maintain impeccable levels of cleanliness and upkeep; to ensure cost controls are in place; and to support a positive work environment for all associates.
- Maintains standards of cleanliness and a consistent guest experience by executing all Omni Hotels facility standards and guidelines
- Ensures a smooth, efficient, and economic operation in the Housekeeping and Laundry departments
- Monitor the preventative Maintenance program throughout the hotel
- Maintain a highly motivated and trained staff that continually strives for excellence in service and cleanliness
- Constantly monitor and control all labor cost for Housekeeping and Laundry departments, achieving targeted payroll
- Maintain Housekeeping turnover to an acceptable level
- To maintain close coordination, communication, and interaction with front office, to ensure rooms are available for sale, and with Engineering to ensure guest room and all public areas are at peak operative levels
- Assist with budget process as required by the Director of Rooms
- Directly control the issuance and retrieval of associate uniforms
- Monitor all guest requests to ensure they are met within the prescribed time limits
- Inspect and tour all public areas several times daily
- Conduct monthly OST meetings
- Must have at least 2 years of management experience in full service hotels preferably in Housekeeping
- High School Diploma or GED required; College Degree preferred
- Must be highly motivated and have the ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to lead, motivate and develop others
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .