San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade
The Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade is alive with the spirit of Texas. This four-diamond, luxury hotel captures the essence of the city with impeccable service and charm. Overlooking the rolling Texas Hill Country, this 19-story high-rise is close to the area's most exciting sites and attractions such as the historic Alamo, Sea World San Antonio and the enchanting Riverwalk.
Omni San Antonio at the Colonnade's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni San Antonio at the Colonnade may be your perfect match.
To ensure all prep items are prepared and stored to specifications.
- Communicate with the Chef to learn daily work tasks and their coordination, and complete daily prep list.
- Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
- Be knowledgeable of all aspects of the stations for banquet preparation.
- Be knowledgeable of plate presentations and preparations of all menu items.
- Communicate with all line cooks daily for proper pars and production requirements when needed in specified workstations.
- Thorough knowledge of food handling and preparation techniques.
- Basic math skills needed to understand and implement recipes and measurements.
- Good eye/hand coordination needed to use all kitchen equipment.
- Must have prior experience to include sautéing, broiling & fry cooking.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Requires a working knowledge of sanitation standards.
- Must be Texas Food Handler Certified
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .