La Mansion del Rio
The Omni La Mansion del Rio is ideally nestled along the historic Riverwalk among the banks of the Paseo del Rio in downtown San Antonio. It is within easy walking distance of the famous Alamo, El Mercado, La Villita District, Spanish governor's Palace, San Antonio Convention Center and other well-known landmarks.
Omni La Mansion del Rio's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni La Mansion del Rio may be your perfect match.
To ensure all prep items are prepared and stored to specifications.
- Work pantry station by preparing salads for guests
- Control quality and consistency of all food served
- Ensure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service
- Ensure all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis
- Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station
- Maintain kitchen sanitation in accordance with health department guidelines
- Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
- Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times
- Basic prep cook experience
- Some restaurant/hotel experience
- Basic knife skills and food identification
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours per day
- Flexible scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have an unexpired Food Handlers' certification
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .