La Mansion del Rio
The Omni La Mansion del Rio is ideally nestled along the historic Riverwalk among the banks of the Paseo del Rio in downtown San Antonio. It is within easy walking distance of the famous Alamo, El Mercado, La Villita District, Spanish governor's Palace, San Antonio Convention Center and other well-known landmarks.
Omni La Mansion del Rio's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni La Mansion del Rio may be your perfect match.
To wait on tables promptly, courteously and to serve the guest in any way possible.
- Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
- Must have full familiarity with menus and full knowledge of beverage offerings
- Polish and clean water glasses in assigned station before opening hours
- Maintain tabletop standards and ensure salt, pepper, and sugar caddies are full at all times
- Take orders and answer questions/offer suggestions on menu selections
- Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests
- Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order
- Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverage
- Present accurate check to guest and process payment
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day
- Clean and set up tables
- Complete closing duties
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- 1 year serving experience with a quality establishment
- TABC and Food Handler certifications are required
- Must become WineQuest certified
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .