Oculus Studios and Sanzaru Games are looking for an experienced Producer to work across multi-disciplinary teams, both internal and external, to deliver our next Virtual Reality and AAA projects.Sanzaru prides itself on crafting interactive content that delivers high quality, immersive experiences that takes players to unimaginable worlds. We firmly believe to accomplish this requires equal amounts of design, art, and engineering. Everyone at Sanzaru is a contributor. This mentality and culture allows us to create and develop outside the box, providing unique and rich content for players across the world. Sanzaru has shipped countless titles on almost every platform within almost every genre. And we’re not slowing down anytime soon. Sanzaru continues to push the boundaries of interactive entertainment and technology on all fronts.
Sanzaru Technical Games Producer Responsibilities:
1. Technical enough to understand the Tools, Optimization, Rendering, and Audio workflow.
2. Take on Live Ops challenges.
3. Manage project schedules with the knowledge and ability to highlight priorities, dependencies, and risks.
4. Able to prioritize level development tasks with bugs and feedback iterations.
5. Work closely with project leads to align workflow, facilitate communication, and reduce bottlenecks.
6. Communicate expectations and dependencies across multi-disciplinary teams, ensuring smooth delivery of milestones.
7. Track project progress and maintain awareness of team status.
8. Take ownership of the deliverables, ensuring builds do not compromise on the quality bar.
9. Collaborate with internal and external partners.
10. 5+ years of industry experience working on various gaming platforms.
11. Working knowledge of the game development cycle and have been through at least one full cycle of game development.
12. Experience managing Jira projects.
13. Experience with MS Office products.
14. Familiar with Perforce or other version control software.
15. Proven proactive, self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
16. Experience multi-tasking and adapting quickly to a dynamic environment.
17. Experience interacting effectively with a cross-functional team.
18. VR development experience.
$126,000/year to $176,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law