Interventional Radiology Technologist
SHIFT: No Weekends
St. Mark's Hospital is looking for an Angio Technologist to join their team!
$5,000 Sign On bonus for qualified candidates!
The Angio Technologist performs professional duties involved in all special Radiographic procedures. This person will be responsible for the assessment, treatment or care of the patient.
For the past 145 years, St. Mark's Hospital has provided a full-spectrum of healthcare services to Salt Lake City and its surrounding communities. As Utah's first hospital, St. Mark's team members uphold a rich tradition of patient-centered, top-quality care at our 308-bed hospital. St Mark's Hospital was the only hospital in Utah named among America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention - four years in a row (Healthgrades 2016-2019) and have earned an "A" rating in the Hospital Safety Grades for the third year in a row (Leapfrog Group 2019).
Nestled at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains, St. Mark's sits in a picturesque and ideal location. From our hospital doors it's a quick commute to Salt Lake's urban and cultural benefits, and only a short drive to outdoor adventures and Utah's glorious national parks.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country - offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and St. Mark's Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
** We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Must be registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and maintain current registration with said organization.
- Current license with the State of Utah.
- Must maintain certification/registered status for duration of employment.
- Current BLS required and ACLS certification required
- Degree from an accredited echocardiography/radiology program.
- Option to be registered by the American
- Registry of Radiologic Technology as a Registered Cardiovascular technologist.
- Two years experience as a registered technologist, with at least one-year as a senior Radiologic technologist preferred.
- Must be able to pull call on a rotational basis. Must be able to respond on an "on call" status within a (30) minute time window.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.