We Are Hiring
Saint Anne Center, part of Ascension Living, is looking for caring and compassionate CNAs to join the team! Conveniently located in a vibrant Rockford area, close to public transportation, this 179-bed community offers short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care. Opened in 1986, Saint Anne Center was Rockford's first Catholic nursing home, whose legacy as a cornerstone of compassionate care continues today.
Full-time Day Shift CNA Opening
.9 FTE (36 hours per week)
Day Shfit: 5:30 AM - 2 PM
Schedule will include hours every other weekend and some holidays
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As a CNAwith Ascension Senior Living, you willprovide patient/resident care as required under the direct supervision of the licensed nurse. Completing assigned tasks to ensure timely, efficient and safe patient/resident care, while communicating and interacting with patients, residents, families and other health team members is an essential component of this position. You must be willing to work a flexible schedule, that may include weekends and/or holidays, in order to facilitate the implementation of care plans for our residents.
- Performs initial and ongoing data collection on all patients/residents under the direction of the RN or LPN
- Implements plan of care developed by the RN based on patient/resident physical, psychosocial, cultural, ethnic and religious/spiritual needs
- Provides direct patient/resident care and reports condition and changes to RN or LPN
- Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
- Documents results of patient/resident care within established policies, procedures and scope of practice
- Complies with all ministry policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Assists with basic patient care activities.
- Assists with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Assists patients with tending to personal care, activities of daily living and transfers/transport.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Assists with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
What You Will Need
- Certified Nurse Aide in IL
- High school diploma or GED
- BLS certification
- Previous hospital or long-term care experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascensionis an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascensionparticipates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)