We Are Hiring
Cor Mariae Center, part of Ascension Living, is looking for caring and compassionate CNAs to join the team! Nestled in a quiet neighborhood setting, this 134-bed community offers continuing care with independent living suites, sheltered care, rehabilitation, and long-term skilled nursing care.
Full-time CNA position: .9 FTE (36 hours per week) 8 hour shifts
Nigh Shift: 10 PM to 6:30 AM
Schedule includes every other weekend and rotating holidays
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- $1000 Sign On Bonus for CNAs hired in the month of November 2019*
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As a CNA with Ascension Living, you willprovide patient/resident care as required under the direct supervision of the licensed nurse. Completing assigned tasks to ensure timely, efficient and safe patient/resident care, while communicating and interacting with patients, residents, families and other health team members is an essential component of this position. You must be willing to work a flexible schedule, that may include weekends and/or holidays, in order to facilitate the implementation of care plans for our residents.
- Performs initial and ongoing data collection on all patients/residents under the direction of the RN or LPN
- Implements plan of care developed by the RN based on patient/resident physical, psychosocial, cultural, ethnic and religious/spiritual needs
- Provides direct patient/resident care and reports condition and changes to RN or LPN
- Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
- Documents results of patient/resident care within established policies, procedures and scope of practice
- Complies with all ministry policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need
- Certified Nurse Aide in IL
- High school diploma or GED
- BLS certification
- Previous hospital or long-term care experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascensionis an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascensionparticipates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)