Our employees are what make The Homestead what it is. Since 1766, they've helped us offer guests an opportunity to enjoy Southern hospitality at its best. Located in the Allegheny Mountains of Virginia, we are a four-season resort that boasts superb restaurant dining experiences, championship golf, spa, winter sports and numerous other activities ideal for families and corporate outings.
Omni Homestead's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Homestead may be your perfect match.
The Restaurant Manager is responsible to provide proper training and supervision of all food and beverage associates, including assistant managers and supervisors. The Restaurant Manager is expected to ensure our team provides prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures, and is responsible to ensure the overall success of the restaurant, measured through guest satisfaction surveys and financial goals.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience in the related field
- Previous experience working as a Restaurant Manager (strongly preferred)
- Previous experience working in a high-volume, upscale casual restaurant
- Previous experience conducting and facilitating on-going training of "front of house" restaurant staff
- Experience measuring, evaluating, and creating action plans in response to Associate Engagement Surveys and Guest Satisfaction Surveys
- Ability and willingness to work a varied, and flexible, schedule, including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Previous experience working in a multi-outlet resort environment
All Full-Time, Year-Round Employees of The Homestead receive medical, dental, and vision insurance options, in addition to resort-specific discounts on dining, rooms, retail, and activities. Join our team today!
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .