Great full time work with Benefits at 90 days!
Title: General Cleaner - Full Time - Day Shift - Roanoke, VA.
Hours: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday.
Location: Roanoke VA.
Lifting Requirements: Must be able to lift 35 lbs repetitively.
Experience required: Must have 1 year of housekeeping experience.
- Responsible for cleaning and sweeping/mopping in the bathroom.
- Changing linens in each room as requested.
- Responsible for cleaning the kitchen and dining room.
- Making sure all cleaning supplies are stored away properly.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrates integrity and time management skills.
- Maintain positive working relationship with residents, families, and staff.
- Reports any malfunctions / maintenance problems to the supervisor.
- Discusses work problems and/or schedule problems with supervisor and / or management.
- May be required to lock and / or unlock doors.
- Attends training meetings and sessions as directed.
Certifications: Valid Drivers License preferred
Benefits for Full-Time Employment:Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc. Career Advancement, Learning Opportunities, Competitive Pay.
The Budd Group strives to be a God-honoring company of excellence that safely delivers facility-related services to meet our customers' needs, offers development opportunities for our employees, provides growing value for our shareholders and contributes to our community.
The Budd Group is a family-owned and operated facilities services company with corporate headquarters in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and Regional offices in Raleigh-Durham, Greensboro, and Charlotte, North Carolina; Greenville and Charleston, South Carolina; Orlando, Florida; and Blacksburg, VA.
With more than 4,800 highly trained service associates, we provide integrated facility services to our customers that include, but are not limited to, the following:
Our janitorial division operates under the principles of the ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS), which ensures a purposeful, efficient, customer-focused execution of services. We also offer comprehensive green cleaning services under the guidelines of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).
To consistently deliver professional, high-quality landscaping services, our landscaping division operates under the business guidelines established by NC, SC, and FL. Additionally, we offer comprehensive green landscaping solutions to help our clients become better corporate stewards of the environment.
The Budd Group maintenance services provide a wide range of repair services for commercial properties to include preventative maintenance. We provide our services through a group of trained staff such as electricians, plumbers, carpenters, painters, who help ensure continuous system operations, maximize operational efficiencies and control capital expense.
From janitorial and maintenance services to landscaping, project management and mailroom services, The Budd Group offers the convenience and accountability of a single service provider, combined with the breadth of expertise necessary to tailor integrated facilities services plans to meet the specific needs of any organization.