We Are Hiring
GRADUATE NURSES WELCOMETO APPLY!
Our OrthopedicUnit is currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join their team as a full-time RN. This night shift position would work three 12 hour shifts from 7pm-7:30am. Weekend and holiday rotation does apply. Our Orthopedic Unit is a welcoming environment that loves to train nurses newer to the Orthopedic field.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension All Saints has the feel of a community-based hospital, but with it tied to Ascension, you are part of a national network. Ascension All Saints has been proudly serving the community for over 60 years. We are your health care partner, an employer of choice, and a community advocate.
- Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension All Saints, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
- Leadership Development: We know that the development of our associates is key to our mission of providing the best care possible to those we serve. We have various in-depth leadership programs to meet you where you are on your career journey.
What You Will Do
As an RN with Ascension All Saints, you will have the opportunity to providedirect nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Providercredentialed from theAmerican Heart Association (AHA)obtained within2 Months (60 days)of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nursecredentialed from theWisconsin Board of Nursingobtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state license if considered multi-state/Compact State.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement