Environmental Services Associate EVS
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Henrico Doctors' Hospital (Parham Campus),a 200-bed acute care facility is located in the upbeat, West End area of Richmond, minutes from the historic University of Richmond campus and a short drive from the beautiful outdoor mall, Short Pump Town Center. Parham Hospital is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, making it a very reputable and secure organization to work with. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
Parham Doctor's Hospital Awards and Recognitions:
- Recipient of Healthgrades 2019 Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award™ and 2019 Joint Replacement Excellence Award™
- These distinctions put Parham Doctors' Hospital in the top 5% of more than 4,500 hospitals nationwide
- The Joint Commission awarded the Orthopedic Program the Gold Seal of Approval for hip replacement, knee replacement and spinal fusion
The Environmental Services Associateis essential in the hospital industry. The Environmental Services Associate performs daily and periodic cleaning tasks in assigned areas in order to maintain a clean, safe, and attractive environment for patients, visitors, and other staff members. Job responsibilities include:
- Sanitizing the following: floors, walls, windows, doors, fixtures, furnishings, stairways, elevators, entrances/exits, horizontal surfaces, bathrooms, unit common areas, utility rooms, and patient's rooms.
- Cleaning tasks are of both a maintenance and restorative nature, depending on needs.
- Performing all cleaning tasks in accordance with Infection Control policies using proper tools, body mechanics, and lifting techniques. Performing cleaning duties with consideration of patients, and their family and friends; shows respect for personal dignity and values.
- Pursues opportunities for improvement, demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in assignments, and understands that assigned areas are subject to change depending upon the needs of the hospital as determined by Environmental Services Leadership.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- At least 1 year of experience in Environmental Services or Housekeeping (preferred)
- Full time, Days: 1pm - 9pm
- Weekend & Holiday requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.