We Are Hiring
(RN) Registered Nurse - Float Staffing (Pre-Op, PACU, GI)
Primary atSurgery CenterMidway - Float to St. Elizabeth Hospital as needed.
Full-Time - 36 hours per week, Days. Part of the GI call team - 1 night every otherweek and every 8th weekend.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Health Care, you will have the opportunity to providedirect nursing care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's care needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Providercredentialed from theAmerican Heart Association (AHA)obtained within2 Months (60 days)of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nursecredentialed from theWisconsin Board of Nursingobtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state license if considered multi-state/Compact State.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Pediatric Advanced Life Supportcredentialed from theAmerican Heart Association (AHA).
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- PACU/GI or critical careRN experience required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin and its subsidiaries,are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement