Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
The 444-room Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa is classic Rancho Mirage re-imagined for the 21st-century traveler. Our luxurious Palm Springs hotel rooms surround you in Spanish Colonial-inspired style and a soothing desert palette of beige, sand, and ivory. With plenty of space for your peace and your quiet, you'll also open French doors to your very own private patio or balcony where the warm desert air and breathtaking views await.
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Rancho Las Palmas may be your perfect match.
To accommodate guests and members with any all tennis needs including game arranging, booking lessons, clinics and court time.
Assist guests and members with their retail needs, with an emphasis on selling merchandise.
Assist in maintaining cleanliness of the shop and merchandising store apparel.
Assist in the promotion of club events through emails and the telephone.
- Full knowledge of the shop registrar including how to open and close.
- Game arranging for members and guests. Lesson and clinic bookings.
- Follow and complete daily department check list. Duties include demo racquet check, towel inventory, coffee and water set up, locker room and table and chair check.
- Maintain reservation sheets.
- Assist in merchandising tennis shop. Working with tennis shop supervisor to maintain a well merchandised store.
- Works closely with Director of tennis to ensure 5 star service for all guests and members of the resort.
Strong retail or tennis shop experience
Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Great customer service
A tennis back round or interest in the sport is preferred
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .