Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
The 444-room Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa is classic Rancho Mirage re-imagined for the 21st-century traveler. Our luxurious Palm Springs hotel rooms surround you in Spanish Colonial-inspired style and a soothing desert palette of beige, sand, and ivory. With plenty of space for your peace and your quiet, you'll also open French doors to your very own private patio or balcony where the warm desert air and breathtaking views await.
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Rancho Las Palmas may be your perfect match.
To ensure a safe, efficient, well-maintained hotel environment.
- Schedule and complete equipment PMs.
- Operate and maintain low-pressure boiler for the hot water system.
- Operate and maintain other vessels as needed for hot water kitchen steam and air conditioning systems.
- Assist mechanics and external contractors with repairs of hotel property and equipment.
- Repair and maintain commercial kitchen and laundry equipment.
- Repair and maintain swimming pool and pool equipment.
- Completion of all assigned work orders and daily tasks.
- Receive direction for house calls via radio.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations.
- Have a thorough understanding of OSHA rules and regulations.
- Previous maintenance experience required, hotel experience and training preferred. Minimum of two years hotel and/or commercial building maintenance required.
- One year of commercial kitchen and laundry equipment experience is required, commercial refrigeration experience is a plus.
- Previous experience with response to emergency situations is required.
- Good communication, attention to detail, time management, computer and guest satisfaction skills are required.
- The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- The ability to crawl for short periods of time.
- The ability to bend, reach over-head, squat, kneel for extended periods of time.
- The ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- The ability to utilize step stools and ladders.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .