Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
The 444-room Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa is classic Rancho Mirage re-imagined for the 21st-century traveler. Our luxurious Palm Springs hotel rooms surround you in Spanish Colonial-inspired style and a soothing desert palette of beige, sand, and ivory. With plenty of space for your peace and your quiet, you'll also open French doors to your very own private patio or balcony where the warm desert air and breathtaking views await.
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Rancho Las Palmas may be your perfect match.
This position ensures that assigned public space and guest room floors are kept fully stocked and clean to provide support to Guest Room Attendants while maintaining Omni standards and exceeding our guest expectations.
- Stock and Retrieve soiled linen and garbage from Guest Rooms and Room Attendants carts and/or storage closets to dispose of through the linen chute or dumpsters.
- Maintain hallways, reporting maintenance issues and special cleaning assignments (i.e. carpet cleaning or repainting areas)
- Deliver guest amenities or special requests to guest rooms (i.e. rollaway beds, baby cribs, refrigerators, toothbrushes/toothpaste)
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly projects as assigned by Housekeeping Managers/Supervisors
- Clean stairwells, elevators and hallways free from debris and room service trays
- Maintain housekeeping supply storeroom by organizing new supplies upon delivery and restock of floors
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow associates and guests in person or via a cellular telephone/radio
- Must be able to read and understand daily work assignments
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to push/pull up to 250 pounds frequently
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .