We Are Hiring
Ascension All Saints Hospital in Racine, WI is looking for an experienced RN to join our float pool program. This 32 hour per weeknight shift position works 3pm-11:30pm. This position is eligible for additional float compensation!
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension All Saints has the feel of a community-based hospital, but with it tied to Ascension, you are part of a national network. Ascension All Saints has been proudly serving the community for over 60 years. We are your health care partner, an employer of choice, and a community advocate.
This position will offer you:
- Compensation: Substantial premium offered for float pool nurses.
- Growth: Strengthen your skills in different areas of nursing and learn from new associates.
- Variety: Diversify your experience as a nurse and see how nursing care is delivered in other areas of the hospital.
What You Will Do
As a RN in the float program at Ascension All Saints you will have the opportunity to float throughout the hospital to areas such as ICU, Oncology, Orthopedics, and Emergency.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient care needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state license if considered multi-state/Compact State.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- 18 months Nursing experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement