Quality Assurance Manager
Job Id: 6718
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintain the required documentation of the quality system.
- Facilitate systems, policies, and procedures to ensure consistent conformance to quality standards
- Instrument quality inspection criteria and procedures, and train manufacturing personnel for in-process inspections.
- Oversee all quality related aspects of supplier relationships, including corrective action plans
- Provide periodic reports and metrics on all quality issues
- Carry out audit of manufacturing processes to ensure all quality standards are adhered
- Formulate quality documentation and reports using statistical process control methods
- Help other departments during peak season periods
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Engineering, or QA
- 5-7 years’ experience as a QA manager in a manufacturing company
- Strong background managing quality systems
- Extrusions, castings, or similar mechanical components experience preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.