The Omni Providence is a landmark hotel in Rhode Island. This hotel is located in the exciting city of Providence and is attached to the Rhode Island Convention Center, Dunkin Donuts Convention Center, as well as the Providence Place Mall. Guests find themselves in walking distance to everything the city has to offer from historical sights to amazing restaurants.
The Omni Providence a beautiful Convention Hotel but our associates are what separate us from the rest of the hotels. Our culture provides an atmosphere that allows our associates to learn and grow in their professional development in a fun environment. We strongly encourage promotions from within our company, and as a result, our staff has a solid hospitality foundation. Our diverse staff comes from many different countries in the world and provides a fantastic atmosphere to develop both from a professional and personal level. Although we offer a complete benefit package for all of our full-time associates, all of our associates are provided the greatest benefit of all which is "opportunity".
The Loss Prevention Officer ensures the safety and tranquil stay of hotel guests and employees, to enforce the policies and procedures of the hotel and to record in writing any assigned task. Prepare incident and accident reports accurately and in the format specified by the Director of Loss Prevention.
- To observe and report on all assignments
- Able to keep accurate records and communicate using radio equipment.
- Record and report any unsafe conditions while patrolling hotel property.
- To ensure protection and preservation of hotel, guest, and employee property.
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance.
- Previous security experience preferred.
- Previous experience working in the hotel industry preferred.
- First Aid and CPR Certified a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
End of Job Description