Imagine a world where cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we’re turning these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Join a team of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable, something Invented for life.
Bosch is a global brand. Our products and solutions are in use on every continent. This enables us to adapt to local needs — without losing sight of the big picture. Join our international network and take advantage of the diverse opportunities of a global employer.
**Coach DX-NA project teams and project leadership on timely and efficient process adherence to improve and maintain quality of the development work products. Our global division is specializing in driver assistance technology, such as radars, cameras, ultrasonic and other sensors; and functions, such as lane keep assist, automated emergency breaking, automated parking, intelligent lights, etc.** This position will report to PMO and EBE and support a large (over 300 associates) regional business unit development activity. **Detailed list of tasks:**
**Coaching of processes**
• Planning of coaching meetings
• Coaching of processes, methods and process related tools in defined projects on basis of process documentation, and in relation to A-SPICE
• Consulting of project in case of project specific adaptations and waiver definition
• Represent process landscape and process roadmap internal and in meetings with customer
**Consulting in case of ASPICE assessments**
• Creation of plan for assessment preparation
• Coaching of associates/Dry-run (Mini-Assessments)
• Participation during assessment and support in representing process quality targets relating to the application of processes in the project
• Support in evaluation of findings after assessments
• Tracking of measures for findings caused by method or process descriptions
• Definition of process improvement measures in agreement with Engineering Process Groups
• Support in implementing process improvement measures in the process landscape
• Analysis of process specific requirements from customer
• Regular exchange meetings with Engineering Process Group.
+ Bachelor of Science degree in quality, engineering, technical, engineering management, science or project management.
+ Provisional A-Spice assessor
+ Minimum 4 years in automotive or software product development experience in engineering, project management, or project quality assurance role.
+ Minimum 2 years of mentoring, coaching, or training others (including active 1-on-1 mentoring)
+ 1 or more audits or assessments, either as an auditor / assessor or as a person that was audited.
• Master of science in engineering, technical, or management field with some courses in quality management or with quality major are preferred.
• In the absence of provisional assessor qualification, working knowledge of automotive quality standards, like IATF-16949, ISO26262 and A-Spice are desired. Working knowledge includes developing, updating, training, assessing, and correcting process or project documentation to ensure quality standards compliance.
• Experience of auditing, assessing, process improvement, process training.
• Interdisciplinary rotation. E.g., from engineering to quality, from quality to engineering or project management, etc.
• Soft skills: self-managed, team player, good at leading others and resolving conflicts, passionate about learning, mentoring, coaching, training, and consulting others.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)